• Find Your Next Home
    Find Your Next Home
    Want an even more powerful MLS® search experience?
    Scroll down to find out how

Burnaby Acreage

Forgot password Extend Verify Contact
  • 7921 BURNFIELD Crescent in Burnaby: Burnaby Lake House for sale (Burnaby South) : MLS®# R2864932

    7921 BURNFIELD Crescent Burnaby Lake Burnaby V5E 2B8
    Main Photo: 7921 BURNFIELD Crescent in Burnaby: Burnaby Lake House for sale (Burnaby South)  : MLS®# R2864932
    Residential Detached
    MLS® Num:
    Floor Area:
    2,733 sq. ft.
    BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED HOME in most desirable neighbourhood in BURNABY LAKE by BURNABY SOUTH. 2,733 sq.ft living space sits on a HUGE LOT 9,577 sq.ft. Features 5 or 6 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, gourmet kitchen with granite counter top & high-end appliances like WOLF STOVE & MIELE DISHWASHER, extensive refinished hardwoods throughout. Potential 2 or 3 bedrooms in law suite as mortgage helper. Large SUNDECK with partially covered good for BBQ & Guess entertaining. Huge back yard great for kids to play in. Very QUIET & FRIENDLY neighbourhood. CLOSE TO LAKEVIEW ELEMENTARY SCHOOL & BURNABY CENTRAL SECONDARY, HIGHGATE SHOPPING & EDMONDS COMMUNITY CENTRE. MUST SEE! More details
    Listed by RE/MAX Select Properties
Data was last updated July 18, 2024 at 10:10 AM (UTC)

Get all the benefits below, by registering today. A better MLS® search and advantage over other buyers and sellers.

Finding a home should be a joy

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.